Terri is a certified Fitness Instructor Specialist and Personal Trainer for the past 7 years with Canfitpro and is passionate about sharing the positive benefits of fitness and a healthy balanced lifestyle with others. Her “former life” involved figure skating, Nordic ski racing and being a general sports enthusiast. She renewed her love for fitness over 10 years ago after leaving her previous career in Mental Health and Physical Rehabilitation using her university degree in Therapeutic Recreation to start a family. Fitness gave her back a passion for life and helped restore balance.
Terri specializes in functional training, strength training, interval training (HIIT, Tabata, bootcamp), post- natal fitness, youth fitness and rehabilitative fitness.
Her latest fitness journey has taken on a new ‘untapped’ passion with POUND® Rockout Workout! Stepping out of her comfort zone, she found her inner “Rockstar” and now is happy to be sharing the POUND® experience with others!
As a certified POUND Pro®, Terri brings together music, movement and fitness for one amazing workout that will have everyone feeling like they’ve just been part of the best rock concert ever!
When she is not “rocking out” Terri trains as a Cross Fit athlete, runs, and supports her very active kids and family.
• Can Fit Pro Certified Personal Trainer
• Can Fit Pro Certified Fitness Instructor Specialist
• POUND ® certified PoundPro®
• Can Fit Pro Nutrition Weight Loss Specialist
• CYCLE ONE Certified
• TRX® Functional Training Specialist
• Rebounder (Jumpsport ®) Certified Instructor
• BA Honours. , Trent University
• Post Graduate Therapeutic Recreation Specialist , Georgian College
• First Aid & CPR certified